Monday, July 28, 2008

Cali here we come!!!

We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa in California! It was the best time ever!! The kids had a blast!~ We got to just play everyday- and do whatever we wanted! I took lots of pic's- because of all the fun stuff we go to do!!The best thing ever was that my sister lives with my mom right now temporarily- while husband goes to school- so I got to have my sister and my mother- all under one roof- every second of the day.....I was the happiest/luckiest person on the face of this earth- I know thats how heaven will be. I just can't wait to move there too!!


This is 11 hours into the drive......We were so exited to be getting there!!! 15 minutes to go~~First Night~ Matching disney pj's!! Sitting in Grandmas kitchen- The kids were so exited to finally be with their cousins and out of the car!!The following day we got to go up to camp chawanakee- our old stompin grounds growing up- and play at the lake! - It was so much fun!
I told them to say "we love the lake"- thats why their mouths are open!
DEFINANTLY cousins! Aren't they so cute?
THE KIDS LIVED IN THE POOL!!! Their cute too!

We Love little baby Tater- He'll make ANYONE baby hungry! (my sisters baby- 8 weeks)
Kynzlee LOVED riding with Grandpa on the lawn mower!
The 3 girls!! Right before wild waters!!
And here they all are!!!!

2 comments:

Robyn and Anthony said...

Such cute pictures! So fun to see family and get to hang out a couple weeks! We miss you guys- hope we can get together soon :)

Robyn and Anthony said...

Such cute pictures! So fun to see family and get to hang out a couple weeks! We miss you guys- hope we can get together soon :)