Sunday, February 1, 2009

I can't believe this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I came down stairs right before church and asked Joe which shoe he liked better to go with what I was wearing? He said " ah thats hard- they both look great!". Mean while- we were rushing to get to an 8' o clock church baby blessing of one of Joes work friends. It was 25 minutes away- so we had to give ourselves plenty of time! Well- ya- I think you guessed the rest of the story. As soon as we pulled up- I then realized I still had two different shoes on! I was devistated- there was no way of going back...... I HAD to go to that meeting with miss matched shoes. My sweet husband saw how sick I was about it- and was saying everything to cheer me up. "Babe- it looks actually really good- because they both go so well!" and " you seriuosly are like starting a new trend". I had to buck up- and stop pouting. "Oh well"!!! Of course all of Joes work buddies saw ...... they laughed and laughed.... I just had to laugh too!

9 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Haha that is too funny! what a sweet hubby to make you feel better or at least try to make you feel better. But he is right both shoes are supper cute!

Luvs :o) said...

ooh man, that...is...awesome! Truly though, they both do look good. I personally love those yellow ones. way cute!

Anthony and Robyn said...

Jill... that is hilarious! Sounds like something I would do! Hahahaha thanks for sharing your funny story! Love you guys!

Cory or Cari said...

That's great. Just for the record, I like the lighter one better. But Joe's right, they both looked good with at least the bottom of your skirt.

Skousens said...

that is hilarious. I was dying when i read that. sooo funny!!

Skousens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nut's and Boltz said...

OOOH THAT MAKES ME LAUGH!!! Something that I would do, for sure...

Momofsix said...

This is priceless and one of a kind. the shoes did look great. Have you noticed if anyone else at church has tried it?

What fun! What a blessing your husband is to encourage not to be worried!

Too sweet!
Angie

Charity said...

I like the one on the left :)

(my left or yours, you'll have to decide, because I like them both!)

I found you on Heather Baileys site - I love Heather. She should be LDS. That's what I think. :) I knew you were LDS the second I clicked to your site!