Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

My mom just had a birthday while we are here visiting. So the guys took all the kids to mcdonalds- and the girls (Mom , Ang, Heather and I ) all went out to lunch and shopping afterwords. It was so much fun. But when we got home- we found Dad sleeping on the bed with baby taters- Barry on the chair in the livingroom in front af the window- so he could "see" the kids outside- and Joe on the outside swing- "watching" the kids- also sleeping!!!! ahhh good thing we got home when we did!!!

Grandma with all the girls............I didn't get a pic of Joe on the swing- he hurried and jumped up when I got closer.....

3 comments:

Jarom said...

Jill that is so funny! Such a guy thing to do!

Cory or Cari said...

I love that you took pictures. That's good blackmail. Not that you're into that sort of thing. I wish we could have been there. Shopping with the girls and no kids...Wow!

Robyn and Anthony said...

hahaha that is so funny!