Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The past couple of weeks....

Friday night DATE night.....
We got invited to a surprise birthday party...... I forgot to get pictures of it....
why won't he just smile:)??


The coolest toy store EVER!
I think I was more interested in the toys..... and I can't even remember the name of the store- but it had very unique things.... toys that you don't normally find... It was like a toy boutique... My kids were more interested in playing and riding on these cool little ..... somethings- I'm not sure what they are called..... they never wanted to leave- I had to drag them out....
Macee rode all around the store- I hope they didn't care

Mall fun- Inside and outside



the Girls playing with baby McGuire
3 girls in a tub........ Daddy snapped a shot!
Brooklyn is finally smiling! I love it..... I actually feel somewhat appreciated! Oh I just love that baby!

1 comment:

Liz said...

the things your girls were riding are plasma boards. they are awesome.