Saturday, October 31, 2009

"This is Halloween- Halloween- Halloween".........

This year we had a great Halloween. Its so fun to watch the kids- as hey get older- and how much they enjoy everything, I love it! Here we are at the ward trunk or treat. My two little witches.....
I was Jesse from Toy story- and Brooklyn was a little cow to match me..
Trunk or treat. Joe was supposed to be Woody- But dressing up like a cowboy one night was enough for him...... at least I got him to do it one night.....

I got to help at Macee's preschool class. They were all so cute!
Before her school- the girls got to go to kids club all dressed up!

2 comments:

Cory or Cari said...

I have been so busy lately I have not checked blogs forever. I had no idea you went to Utah. Sounds like a great trip. I love all the Halloween costumes. Love the pumpkins and those amazing caramel apples. You guys are always having so much fun. We'll have to get together soon.

Don and Sue said...

all of ypou look so cute. Jill your costume is cute. you look just like Jesse.