Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Happiest place on earth.........



We got to take the girls to Disneyland for two days on our way out to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas. They had a BLAST! It truly was magical- especially this time of year- with all the lights and it being Christmas time. We are now making it a family tradition- Joe and I had just as much fun s the girls. The weather was AWESOME!!
As soon as we got there- one of the chipmunks skipped over and grabed the girls hands and started skipping some more! they were in heaven
The dumbo ride.....
Of course the tea cups......



Inside Mickey Mouse's house.......
Meeting Micky......
Micky was intrigued by Brooky- he took so much time with her....
Brooky Loves here big sister
oh yes- nap time...... this stroller was a LIFESAVER
Tarzans tree house
Waiting for the parade to start.......


when we pulled up to our hotel- this was their exact position....... identical!! they were exhausted!
Day 2:
Meeting Jasmine
and Ariel......
Bell too- she was a bit immodest.......

Riding Splash mountain. Macee Rode EVERYTHING! She todally suprised us! she even rode space mountain- and LOVED it.

We had so much fun- and can't wait until next year!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I totally agree Jill. We just went to Disneyland for Christmas and it was truly magical. I am glad that you and your family made it for Christmas and that you had a wonderful time!

Rachel said...

I love Dinsney land! I've been 14 times! I love going at Christmas too! {Christmas eve is my favorite day to be there!} I hope to take my kids more. Ella's been twice!