Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving this year. We ate a Huge awesome dinner at my parents with my sister and her family, my brother and his family, my little brother and his fiance, and of course my parents. It was so good, andthe kids had so much fun playing .It was only 47 degrees, but the kids didn't care, and we had a fire going inside, so it felt so nice! I love the seasons! we then later on went to our house (yes we got a house, and we love it!) and we had desert! it was so yummy.... and of course we played mormon bridge, and spoons, we watched football and finished the night off with ELF....... greatest christmas movie ever!

My Christmas is already up!... infact it was up a week ago! and i started listening to Christmas music the first week of November! it was just too hard not too.... with it being so cold outside.... and the radio stations playing it, and every store decked out in christmas decor! It didn't feel weird one bit! ......in Arizona I never could justify that... it was just too warm!
Im glad i get to be able to enjoy Christmas that much Longer! its my favorite!

No comments: