Thursday, March 3, 2011

just Busy...................

We have been so busy as always!! Macee in ballet, gym, tap, swimming, and basketball.... Kynzlee in Gym and Ballet......... and brooky just BUSY! They keep us SO BUSY... I have been busy with My buisness(bows and necklaces)..... and actually.... Joe and I are going to be heading up a bootcamp! Its going to be called "BUCKLEYS BOOTCAMP"........It starts March 22nd, and its a 6 week program. 2 days a week , 75 dollars per person. It will be a continuing thing.... when 6 weeks is up.... we will start another 6 weeks~ We have the perfect place, and already lots of people interested!


Joe recently recieved his personal training certificate, and I am in the process of getting mine! We are so Excited!





Still Craft making going on...... my St. Pattys wreath I just finished, SO FUN!! I love the holidays!! and many projects in the works, Including adult necklaces.... Ive had many requests! Im excited!....

No comments: