Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SO STINKIN BUSY!


I have been so busy! I had over 75 custom orders this week..... and its been crazy! I can hardly keep up! so thankful..... but so busy! I'm glad I have some help....... LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!
he is so sweet to help me out. After the kids go to bed... we put a couple of hours into business! Its kinda fun.... we turn on our shows.... and enjoy some time together... cripmping and drilling!

I also managed to find some time to finally start my facebook page..... "Sprinklings beaded necklaces"... Blog will be coming soon..... Still in the works :).... so excited though!


Here are a few that I put together this week:




Fun summer combos!


interchangeable charms...



Bling rings and stars....










My favorite...
some cupcakes and popcycles!





yes, and my little models!



and some new baby necklaces!
I had alot of fun with these.... maybe cause I may be getting another baby girl soon! :)






1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome job!!!