Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Oh how time flies! My sweet little Brooklyn Turned 2 this past weekend. She is such a joy to have in our family....... very sassy.... But a joy.




We did alot of celebrating of course! First we took all the kids to playland! Unlimited rides.....they had a blast!

Its so fun..... yo can get SO close to the ducks..... Kynzlee loved it...... Brooky didnt want anything to do with them.......





The kids LOVED the boat rides!








The babies got their own miniture horse! It was so cute!




Then of course..... out to lunch at chick-fil-a!





The next day...in the evening..... we all went to Coney Island Grill



Brooky LOVES her Uncle Seany! she had to sit by him!


The food was so good! as always.....


She LOVES her vacume cleaner..... thanks Aunt Angela!





Even adults got into it.......I wont tell you who won this one.....






Love my 4 little girls.....



and birthday girl! We love her sooooo much!!

1 comment:

Grandma Buckley said...

Wow what a lot of priceless pictures for grandma to see! I know I miss so much being so far away, and if I let it get to me, I get really sad, but I'm so grateful for these pictures to help me be a part of all of your lives!! What a beautiful family you are blessed with and it makes me so happy that you are such a happy family and really enjoy life!! You are a great example of how I think a family should be-so happy together! I'm counting the days till we can be with you all and celebrate our Abigail coming into our family! Thanks again for taking the time to do this blog! Love Ya Lots :) Grandma Buckley