Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of school...

My little Macee is already in 1st grade.... I can't believe it! and she LOVES it! she has so many friends, and loves going to school. Macee is our little social butterfly~



She picked out her backpack..... she loves hello kitty....



Kynzlee started school a day after Macee, but she was so excited she wanted to wear her backpack...







Kynzlee starts Pre-school


Kynzlee Started pre-school, and she loves it! I got her into the best pre-school around, I feel so blessed that I got in! Its very hard to get into!



Brooky wanted to do everything Kynzlee did! I love it!


Align Center

And off to school we go, to make our rounds!

Abigail too! she is getting so big, and started smiling.... I LOVE IT! we all adore her so much....



Kynzlee and her teacher....
We LOVE Mrs. Ashley!! she is the best!

No comments: