Tuesday, September 13, 2011

life in a nutshell


The weekend of Abigails blessing, Joes parents got to come into town for a few days! it was a lot of fun! we dont see them as much, so it was a great time!

We took them to the outside mall.... the weather was beautiful! I love California Summers!
Macee had school.......
SILLY STINKERS






Then to five Guys for lunch...... sooo good!






Here is Abigail and Grandpa after the baby blessing...


Love these Two ladies......







Playing on the ranch!






Macee had patriotic day at school, on the day after sep. 11th.




Abigail is already in her bumbo!





I quickly snapped this shot before I loaded it in the car.... its just some of the stuff I sold at a home party boutique someone threw me. Host gets 15% of my sales....... needless to say, the host got $80 worth of goods out of her party! It was a successful party.... I already have 4 more parties booked with people! Its going to be a crazy few months!
How am i going to do it? Im not sure! 4 kids is plenty to handle right now! but I enjoy doing it so much!





Joe and I are also P90X coaches! Its been alot of fun..... and I actually am starting up a bootcamp October 3rd! I am so excited! I love fitness, and especially teaching it!


I love these videos, and the shakes, and everything else!
check out our fitness blog! the link to it is on top under "buckley fit" . Also on the blog is a link for Joes personal website on the bottom!





Ive never met a little girl that loves the princesses more than this one!



All the girls before going on a family outting!







We did sparklers one night for our after family home evening activity.... the girls LOVED it!






My husband surprised me with these! It was my lucky day! I LOVE them both, and use them EVERYDAY!





I am just loving every minute of my sweet baby.......







Macee LOVES first grade, and is doing so well!





The Girls and I enjoying a day at the mall.... Its crazy, I hardly ever shop anymore! In Arizona I shopped all the time. Its actually really nice........


And little Abigail is already 2 months!

No comments: