Saturday, February 16, 2013

Christmas Break

 The last week of Christmas Break we stayed pretty busy.... My cousin got married, and the reception was so much fun. My girls and I love to dance, and boy do we dance all night.


 Daddy/daughter dance at the reception.... they didnt want to take turns... daddy had his hands full...



 Here we are... 18 weeks pregnant....


Got some Organizing done, and got ready for the new year! My break was awesome, and kinda perfect timing, considering I had been so pregnancy sick. It couldn't have worked out better....



we went to sky walk one day............


played at the park across the street from our house....


played at the mall....





The girls love to steal my phone and make videos and take pictures.........


Made our normal Target trips......


played with new lalaloopsys from Christmas....

No comments: