Thursday, November 17, 2011

Home with two ......


Ever since little Abigail was born, I now feel like I am home with two babies! But Brooky quickly became a big sister, and boy does she know it, and LOVE it!
I've been so busy with my necklace buisness, and teaching bootcamp 5 times a week, I quite often find her "trying" to help her baby sister. Its actually really cute, because she is so good with her, and never wants to hurt her (unlike my other girls were when a new baby came into the picture). I just love it!
And Abigail laughs so much .... only around Brooky! she absolutely loves her!!



Trying to swing with her.....




Sharing her sucker (Abby loved that!)



"Reading" her stories




Trying to put her socks on.....

I love that she wants to help so much already..... I do LOVE that about having girls, they are the best help!

1 comment:

Logan and Heidi said...

So cute Jill! I know how you feel. I'm loving having 2 girls. I walked in on Afton trying to put a new diaper on Emery the other day. ha ha. They already love each other. I hope there is no sister rivalry later on! :)