Monday, May 14, 2012

Macee Turns 7!!

I Cant believe Macee is already 7, where does the time go? Well when I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday this year, her response was, no family party, I want a friends party! And Hello kitty! and so the plans went forward! A hello kitty friends party we had!
 So the invitations went out!

 and the colors were Pink and Teal




 What would you like to do at your party? "Make necklaces!!" go figure!

*So Necklaces we made*



 And it definantly was the hightlight.



 We BBQ hot dogs, and had a *Sweets* table.




 We LOVE Katlyn! She is the best babysitter! She comes over 3 times a week to watch the girls while I work. Its the BEST, The girls love her.



 Danced the wii dance 3....





 Made some Cotton Candy




 Blew out a Candle.





Opened some presents.



And then it was over. 

It was "The BEST birthday party I have ever had". 

We LOVE our Macee. She is such a blessing to our family. 


No comments: