Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Break 2013

 Before Spring Break, the Girls were excited to take their teachers Easter baskets full of yummy cookies.
The teachers loved them!
I was excited for a week off with the girls. Nothing major planned, just a fun filled week.


 Brooky before her preschool Easter Egg hunt


The first day of spring break I took the girls to a really fun park that we don't get to go to very much. They loved it. There are 5 different play grounds, as well as a full area to feed the ducks. Three hours later, they were exhausted. The weather was perfect, and it was a great start to the spring break.






The next day, I had a birthday.... turning 28! Man I feel old......


 Joe was so good to me, as always.... he's got me hooked to under armour too now!
He took me to lunch and a movie that day. It was fun to get away and have a good time. 

My business partner and really good friend sent me these yummies form colorado! I love her, she is such a gem. They were SO delicious too!


We had lots of movie nights.....

And cousin bon fires....



And of course the ward party was so much fun. They had a HUGE easter egg hunt with thousands of eggs....

And the face painting was fantastic...


We have been quite fond of Matilda Jane.... or should I say addicted? or obsessed? What can I say... cutest clothes.... we have a wardrobe full now... I just love it, its perfect for all my girls....
My good friend Wendy in my ward is a trunk keeper, and she has 4 girls as well. Its a perfect combo, her and I.....We are having so much fun :)



No comments: