Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Busiest Summer

 I feel like we have been non- stop this summer. I'm not sure if its because the girls are getting older, or I just feel like its a lot because of the new baby? But we have been going and going, My girls cant say they have had a boring summer.
They went to an Art/Cooking class....





 Joe had a birthday.....




We go to Sky walk at least once a week....

 Chick fil a ....



The park across from our house every single night after dinner until the sun goes down


The splash pad a few days a week....


More parks....


AND they have been going to Wild waters water park with my sister at least 3 days a week, all day, while I take care of the baby,...


The quail lake pool...

Night swims....


 And more swimming....


And we still have 4 weeks of fun PLAY!

No comments: